Pole Green Park - Skate Park
The Skate Park is open during park hours (dawn to dusk) and is home to the Annual Skate Spectacular.
This area is not available for private reservations.
Rules for use:
- Skate at your own risk
- Only skate boards and inline skates are permitted
- Each skater must wear an approved helmet with chin strap, elbow pads, wrist-guards with plastic, or palm gloves, and knee pads. A mouth piece is recommended, but not required.
- Profanity, recklessness, rowdy behavior, and vandalism are prohibited. All skateboards must be walked through the gate when entering and exiting the park.
- No personal music devices in the park
- No skating or trespassing when facility is closed
- No alcoholic beverages permitted on County property
- No chewing gum or food allowed in skating area
- No soda, water, or drinks of any kind allowed in skate area or on any equipment
- Garbage must be discarded in trash cans
- Only three (3) skaters allowed on half-pipe deck at any time, sitting is not allowed on the deck at any time.
- Spectators must stay in the designated area
- No one under 18 years old is allowed to smoke on these premises
- No pets allowed
- No bicycles allowed
- Any infractions of the rules and regulations may result in the loss of a skaters privileges or suspension from park. The time and the length of suspension are to be determined by the division of Parks and Recreation.