Pole Green Park - Softball Fields
- (2) fully lighted fields*
- Utilized by multiple Hanover County softball organizations
*Two additional fields are currently under construction and are scheduled to be completed in the Fall of 2008.
To reserve an athletic facility
- Fill out a Hanover County Parks and Recreation Use of Park Facility Application (available at Parks and Recreation Offices)
- Return application to Parks and Recreation main offices
- Allow up to two weeks for facility approval
- If approved, a statement of facility approval as well as a schedule of approved use will be mailed to the applicant
- A $5 per person user fee will be due prior to use of facility, per season of approved use (please include an attached roster of participants for user fee verification)
- A certificate of insurance will be required prior to use of facility
- For more information regarding reserving an athletic facility please call the Parks and Recreation main office at 365-4695.