Hanover Wayside - Shelter
- Approx. 630 Square Feet
- Maximum Capacity 50 People
- 6 Picnic Tables (5 Additional Tables in Surrounding Area)
- 3 Grills
- 2 Trash Cans
- 8 Electrical Outlets
- Lighted under Pavillion
To reserve a picnic shelter
Shelters are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Check Shelter availability on Discover Recreation Online
- Print off Shelter Reservation Form
- Read over Rules and Regulations, for renting a shelter.
- Complete form and mail in/drop off form along with payment to Parks and Recreation
- Payment is due along with the shelter reservation form.
- A receipt and shelter confirmation form will be mailed, emailed or handed to the applicant at the time of transaction.
- Please bring shelter confirmation the day of the reservation.
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 365-7150 or 365-4695.